WIN A WEDDING
The Royal Hotel
ROYAL WEDDING at the ROYAL HOTEL WYONG
A Royal Wedding is to be held at the Royal Hotel Wyong, on the day of the Love Lanes Festival - February 8, 2020, at 1pm. The Royal Hotel Wyong has teamed up with a number of local businesses to create a Royal Wedding Package for one lucky couple, valued at over $7500!
Entries are now open, entry form click here
Local businesses in Wyong have contributed to the Royal Wedding prize pool, which includes:
• A $1000 food and beverage tab from the Royal Hotel Wyong, as well as our honeymoon suite above the hotel for the wedding night and the night before the wedding, valued at $320.
• Legal paperwork and ceremony conducted by marriage celebrant Marney McQueen (valued at $1500)
• Emcee for your wedding reception, Marney McQueen (valued at $1500)
• A complimentary VIP Shopping experience for you and your bridal party and a voucher for $200 from Kel K Styling Boutique
• Wedding Day hair styling for the bride and bridesmaids, a hair trial for the bride, hair cut and styling on the day for the groom. Additionally, any haircuts or colouring will be offered at a 50% discount, from Hairdo and Barbery in Wyong, valued at over $1000.
• Endless Pizza and dessert in the private At My Table room at Sirone’s Pizza in the Gallery Arcade for the couple and 14 of their family and friends, valued at $560.
• A make up trial for the bride, Wedding Day make up for the bride and 2 bridesmaids, and spray tans for 3 people, at Blush Hair and Beauty Spa, valued at $450.
• Bouquets and buttonholes as required for the wedding party and event styling by Buttercups Florist and Rosie Jade Flowers, valued at $1000.
• A 2-tiered wedding cake from Project Cake valued at $500.
• Music for the ceremony and during the reception by local favourite guitarist/vocalist Veronika Lawson, valued at $500.
• A honeymoon big breakfast for two at Albert’s Cafe Wyong including a glass of champagne, valued at $50.
• A planning lunch at Duck Duck Moose cafe in Wyong, valued at $50.
• Two tickets to see 'Spamalot' at The Arthouse Wyong.
Note: We are still looking for a photographer for the day, so if any local photographer would like to jump on board, please get in touch! And indeed if any other local businesses would like to be a part of the Royal Wedding, we would love to have you involved!
It is going to be an amazing day, and will kick off the Love Lanes Festival with the greatest celebration of love imaginable!
This competition is open to all couples, the Royal Hotel Wyong is absolutely supportive of marriage equality.
Entries close December 15, 2019, 8pm.
Winner will be announced at the Royal Hotel Wyong, on Tuesday December 17, at 7.30pm.
Couples must be in attendance to win.
All media enquiries to Marney McQueen at the Royal Hotel Wyong on 0414 244 511 or